<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/586715456432003621?origin\x3dhttp://beingwild-beingme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yuki's confession

I'm the wild one





12 November 2017


Expect the unexpected

Finally, I’m back blogging keeping my own feelings & thoughts aside. After being traumatized for months, I’ve stop hoping or expect wonders to happen in life. It’s been a month since I moved out living on my own & I missed home badly.


Been talking to this guy lately, a friend of Shenton. Came to my surprise, I felt comfortable being by his side. His smile, brighten up my day. He’s caring, but I’m afraid to love again. Being a mother of one, maybe I should take a step back… 




 photo 14cb04dc-77af-45ed-9d1a-cbeb3a679786_zps1ei2qotx.jpg
YUKI CHIA
Mother of ONE

" She’s a lil girl,
living in her perfect world
world of darkness,
and tore saddness.."






She's homeless.
Being helpless, in the darkness.


She has to hide her tears,
just to be strong.






November 2017 December 2017